All major Central & Mini-Split Ductless AC Brands
Hometown Heating is proud to offer Air Conditioning service on all major brands of central and mini-split ductless air conditioners. We have fully licensed technicians that can service air conditioners from Armstrong Air, Bryant, Carrier, Heil, Mitsubishi, Haier, Lennox, Rheem, York, Goodman, and much more. Air Conditioning service is provided to our oil and propane buying customers regardless of whether Hometown Heating installed the air conditioning system. Air conditioning service is conducted between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday - Friday only (no weekend or Holiday service available).
Need maintenance on your existing system? Click here or call 860-779-2222
Why do I need my air conditioner serviced?
entral and mini-split air conditioners both have exterior and interior components that over time collect dust, dirt, and other debris. As part of our Air Conditioning service, we recommend having a tune-up performed on your cooling system. We perform the following during an Air Conditioning Tune-up for both Central Air Conditioners and Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioners.
What is involved in air conditioner service?
- Wash outside coil or condensing coil. This is found inside the casing of the central unit, most commonly seen as the main unit of central air conditioners. The mini-split unit has a small casing unit that is shorter and rectangular in shape.
- Clean indoor evaporator coil. The evaporator coil works with the indoor unit, found in both central and mini-split air conditioners to cool and condition indoor air that flows over it by extracting heat and moisture.
- Check and clean drains that flow from the exterior unit to the interior unit and back and in central air conditioning units drain out of the system properly to a drain pipe found near the unit. Keeping condensate drains cleaned prevents harmful contaminants like mold, mildew, and other bacteria from growing in the pipe.
- Check operation and electrical components to ensure that your cooling system is efficiently operating and will continue to work throughout the year.
- Check refrigeration and temperature readings to calibrate your cooling system to ensure that when it's hot outside your system keeps you cool inside.
In the event that your cooling system is in need of repair our licensed technicians will come out to assess the issue and if possible repair the problem on-site. If we cannot repair your cooling system the same day that we assess the issue we will work diligently to get the available parts to fix the issue as quickly as we can.
Schedule an Appointment
If you're interested in one of our Installation / Maintenance services, please contact us via email or you can call us directly at 860-779-2222.