We are ready to serve you this heating season ...
our 17th Year family owned and operated!
Join the thousands of satisfied customers in your home town, and give us a call - automatic or will call deliveries. Real people offering great service!
NO GIMMICKS - new customers and existing loyal customers all treated the same. It's our home town too, and we care!
Hometown T&S Energy is a local, family-owned business. We are known for prompt service, reliability, friendly and knowledgeable staff, quality products and services at fair prices. We offer: automatic delivery • early pay discounts • budget plans • 24 hour service for our active oil customers, by our own expert energy efficiency technicians • service plans • upgrades/installs • free estimates • personal service and more.
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. Thank you for allowing us to keep you warm throughout the winter months and cool throughout the summer months!
We are a full service company, and can handle all your heating AND cooling needs! We service and install heating and air conditioning systems, and now offer a full home energy efficiency audit service, conducted by our own energy efficiency technicians.
- 24 hour burner/furnace service and oil delivery. We only sell premium oil, which burns cleaner and results in fewer service problems. More
- Air conditioning start-ups, tune-ups and service
- Heating and cooling system upgrades, replacement and installation, including central air conditioning installation and ductless mini-split air conditioning systems. More
- Above ground oil tank removal and replacement. More
- Servicing and annual tune up and efficiency check of your heating system. More
- A variety of payment options. More
- Discounts for prompt payment. More
- Service for boilers and furnaces. Download a service contract form in MS Word format, or PDF format (free Adobe Acrobat reader required)
Budget customers can spread their oil payments out over an 11 month period and save 15¢ a gallon. More info and application.
Also see our energy saving tips.